We are looking for a keen & experienced individual to join our team here under the role of part-time business development.
- Reviewing the Company’s existing customer base.
- Establishing and building upon long term relationships with prospects for new business opportunities
- Recording prospects and client activity in CRM system and following up as appropriate
- Promoting & increasing awareness of sales for the distribution element of the business
- Selling products and services to new & existing customers
- Generating business via outbound calling activity
- Liaising with the other sales team members to ensure excellent communication and forward sales lead and business opportunities to them
- Tracking & reporting activities to be able to feedback progress to Directors.
- Understanding of the audio-visual industry (preferred but not essential).
- Not afraid to pick up the phone & demonstrate confidence whilst making calls.
- A proven performance history in increasing sales and revenue within a business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and IT skills
- Attention to detail
Flexibility will be given to the right candidate with this part time role. We require a minimum of 16 hours per week to initially be completed from our office based in Furze Platt, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7.
The successful candidate can expect to receive a salary of £18,000 pro rata and will be eligible for commission, subject to achieving their targets.
If you are interested in joining a company where your contribution will be valued, and you have a real opportunity to make a difference, we look forward to receiving your CV & cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org
As we have a dedicated in-house recruitment team, we would kindly request that agencies do not contact us regarding recruitment solutions