Visualization are a fast-growing AV resource partner, specialising in rack build and installation.
Our biggest asset as a company is our passion and commitment to training and our ability to take individuals with little to no experience and tailor their training to help them grow.
We are looking for a hardworking, reliable team player with the experience of driving a Luton sized vehicle to collect and deliver goods to our clients’ premises, as well as offering support when necessary with goods-in the workshop.
This is an exciting role within Visualization reporting to the Logistics Manager as part of the growth our of our specialised logistics department AV ON-TIME. We are keen that any applicants recognize that this is more than just a driving job.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow themselves and the department within an already growing business.
Experience of making deliveries and stops in London is a must due to this being the destination of many of our shipments.
The key requirements for the role being predominantly driving based are:
· No more than 3 points currently on your driving licence
· No driving disqualifications within the last 10 years
· Due to Licensing Act restrictions, we are unable to employ drivers under 18 years
· Experience of driving a Luton sized vehicle
The role will also include:
· Assisting with goods in/out of the building
· Quality control
· Picking goods for the team and tracking what is outstanding/missing from a project
Full or part-time role available and a negotiable salary based from this.
To find out further information or to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
As we have a dedicated in-house recruitment team, we would kindly request that agencies do not contact us regarding recruitment solutions