More than just a day job... do you want to develop your career as part of a growing team within the audio-visual industry?
Visualization is a technical solutions distributor within the audio visual industry experiencing offering products, solutions, services and technical support.
As a result of rapid growth, we are looking for the right person to deliver the exciting opportunities that we are being presented with.
Currently, we are recruiting for an efficient and experienced Warehouse Assistant for our busy operations.
On a day-to-day basis you will undertake the operational and administration duties involved with the shipment and receipt of both the incoming supplies and finished products. You will verify and maintain records on all incoming shipments, maintain inventory of all incoming materials, and resolve any issues relating to misdirected goods.
As a Warehouse Assistant, you will need to:
- Verify all materials as they are received into the warehouse checking both product type and quantity.
- Coordinate and expedite any damage or anomalies, liaising with clients as and when required.
- Identify and allocate all client equipment to the specific job.
- Coordinate with the Technical Department and/or the client to meet project schedules.
- Ensure finished goods are prepared to standard and ready to ship.
- Overseeing loading and securing of finished product and signing off shipping.
- Responsible for basic warehouse equipment – Pallet Truck, etc.
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment in a highly regulated industry would be beneficial but full training will be provided.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Conversant with all MS office packages and will have good administrative skills.
- Good understanding of the importance of the warehousing operation in a highly regulated environment.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Experience driving a 3.5ton vehicle an advantage but not a requirement.
Please apply by sending your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Visualization is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
* Recruitment agencies
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies and will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.